Troup County Government offices will be closed Thursday, December 25, 2014 & Friday, December 26, 2014 in observance of the Christmas holidays. Normal business hours will resume on Monday, December 29, 2014.
The Troup County Board of Commissioners is considering nominations for the following boards and committees:
1. Appeals /Board Subdivision & Road Specifications
2. Building Board of Adjustments & Appeals
3. Community Action for Improvement
4. Council on Aging
5. Recreation Endowment Fund Board of Directors
6. Troup County Board of Zoning Appeals & Planning Commission
7. Troup County Library Board
8. Troup County Parks & Recreation Commission
9. Troup County Water Review Board
Persons interested in being considered for appointment are encouraged to apply by completing the Board Nomination form on the Troup County website and specifying the board or committee for which you wish to be considered. It can then be returned via mail it to Troup County Board of Commissioners, P.O. Box 1149, LaGrange, GA 30241; Attn: V. West or by email to email@example.com.
The Troup County Board of Commissioners reserves the right to reappoint current members or to appoint new members. (The cutoff date for receiving applications is January 3, 2015)